New regulations for COVID-19 prevention in TMU
Mask wearing and access control
Masks must be worn on the campus (including drivers and passengers in cars, motorcycles or bikes).
Masks must be worn on the TMU shuttle bus. TMU will refuse to provide transportation services to those who violate the regulation.
Show your student/faculty/staff ID when entering the campus.
Individuals without TMU affiliation
Individuals without TMU affiliation must submit an application to the Office of General Affairs: https://reurl.cc/vDWq2e
Download an application form and submit to the Office of General Affairs.
Reapply Every Month: As applications last for one month, each applicant must reapply every month
※When entering the campus, please show your ID to security.
– Experiment participants
– Part-time workers who are not TMU student
– Research assistants whose boss is not TMU faculty
• Food and other deliveries
– Pick up your orders at this specific place outside of campus.
• Large deliveries (e.g. large lab equipment)
– Delivery drivers must wear a mask and show ID with advance permission before entering the campus.