Entry regulations for the Office of R&D in response to COVID-19 outbreak (2020.04.07)
1. All visitors/users are required to wear a mask all the time.
2. Please keep a 1.5-meter social distance from each other.
3. All visitors/users are required to keep an entry record. Please use alcohol to disinfect both hands.
4. Upon entering the Core Facility Center, body temperature will be monitored and a mandatory record is required. Both hands are also required to disinfect with alcohol.
5. All COVID-19 regulations are effective immediately in the following R&D office/facility: Research Promotion Center, Core Facility Center, and Laboratory Animal Center.